1. Identify an important person or expert related to your trend or movement.
2. Find an interview of that person OR write questions and conduct your own.
3. To find an interview, search Google.
interview “Doug Palladini”
interview “Vanessa del Valle”
4. Also consider these well-respected interviewers. Use the search box on each website.
1. Identify the group(s) related to your trend or movement. Determine how many people you want to contact, the demographics of your sample (age, gender, etc.) and how you plan to reach these people.
2. Write survey questions that are unbiased and call for short, specific answers.
3. Use Google Forms to create your survey.
4000 West Lake Avenue Glenview, Illinois 60026 | Email:GBS LibGuides Administrator | Reference Desk: 847 486 4574